Monday 6 April 2020

No English on Mondays ๐Ÿ˜ฑ!!! (New schedule)


Bitmoji Image
HELLO, MY CHILDREN!!!

It is a new week, and I hope you are doing great๐Ÿ˜Š

First of all, I would like to thank all students who tried and participated actively in the blog this week. Thanks for the ones who sent me emails sharing their work and feelings! And thanks to the ones that even though couldn't participate, worked and learned anyway ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ!!!

Secondly, I have to inform you that from this week we will have a new schedule, and the English class will be only from Tuesdays to Fridays.

Therefore, on Mondays, you will have time to work and complete previous tasks of English or work on other subjects! ๐Ÿ˜‹

However, I will be posting fun things for you on Mondays in case you want to study English anyway (This is optional, of course! hee hee hee ๐Ÿ˜)

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

I miss you ๐ŸŒŸ

Miss Javi๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment